Friday, October 16, 2009

My life (advice part 1)



A lot things happen in this life...well..I am getting fade up sometimes..getting unsatisfication..tiring with the same living. I though that day by day should have a changes in this life, may be have something new to be happen..but all things and all still at the same place. why? sometime I gonna to have this, to do that, to make this happen?? is people saying jus NATO and people always will saying that to me again..is NATO..no action talk only..well this is popular word to saying now..There a lot of an idea but no..one happen..to be happen when the action will really come. I was talking about my true life, that is happening to me.. is not talking about people surrounding me.



Sometime I was thinking what is the God plan to me? Off course a young people such like me, just finish study and looking for new things in life..will asking this things in his/her life. so what I want excatly? Do i really satisfied with the situation i have now? My attitude could be the big problem. Anyway I always will says thank God for everythings I have. That is great and good enough that I have from my God. All thanks giving to Him. Anyway I know He is the best planner I have and He is still the best. Whatever it's just doing His simple command..pray and be faithfully one day we will getting the most admire things in our life..satisfaction...living in joyful of God..and His peach...



Oh ya..living in wise and awarness of the Lord, that is the best things. Living with the fruitness, and no more talk only. Just do it, let people surround found the true. The good things will seeing later...can't stand longer..in a hiding place same goes to bad things...so watch out in wat ever you doing..be carefull and make sure is a good result and not the bad result such as you get zero in you examination.


Life is a competition toward the end. Make sure that you have your thrawn..at the ending ...never give up to being good. But sometime you feel to be fade-up to being very good to others that without intention to help and whatsoever..Once again to be wise in everythings...request a protection..keep praying..some will make good to us because want some exchangeable..tis one is dangerouse..intention..some times we don't know people expectation to us...


Don't rely self-focus too..look to outside the world..there a lot things..happen...earth quake, floaded...and so on...
try to think positive...











1 comment:

Angel Ping said...

testing...and ngestss...blog...

Followers