Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2, 2010


Is a great at day, a new begining in my life. Is should be 1 month have been over just like that, waiting and waiting. Should I repeat my old mistake (the past mistake) for this year. Oh God, the answer is NO...of course...NO, NO way man!!!

why should we waiting for unsuree confirmation.. that we don't anythigs yet..A month for this year have pass with a busy living with overload works. So, when can I focus to myself??? Why I always to be sacrified..for nothing..but sometimes sacrified will give the good result also than...will the heart will smile, that can't buy with $$$$$$$$$.

Off course talking bout $$$$$$$$ sure woundn't finish..talk lor...

Starting this year also with a sad heart, my mum and dad both is not feeling well. I was thinking and thinking bout them night and day. Is rely make me worried about them. How there are??? and how..Am sure that last year I seldom bring them in my prayer..that is my mistake...God please forgive me for this 1, I please YOU to take care of my parents as YOU take care of me..Please give them a good health GOD.

Today, I take medical leave, cos I know my body can't stand anymore. Is rely tired since last week...with full schedule...and a lot things happen.

worried about dad, mum, and so on..

so much..

everythings..i surrender liao lor God...

amen.

No comments:

Followers