Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally my freedom time

Thanks to God for everythings He have done in me. Last friday is my last day. Feel free to do anything I wish and I want to do. Thank to God. Today I just want to relex myself, don't want to do anything first. Tomorrow I will start to do my things as arrangement. My blazer stil at old office, I need to take t back. I am forgot about it. Only for my blazer only, I am forgot about it..

Feel free and feel better. Almost 6 years with last company. Teach me alot things. Teach me a lot things about living & legal things.

In this world there a lot of type of people, some to be honest to be friend with you, some there are hidden reason to be friend with you. There a lot things that you need to be watch arround. Last time, there one lady teach me about a relationship with a guys arround us. Whether is true or not.. up to us to decide. All is our respond, so depend on us whether us want to follow or not. She inform me to think positvely about living, think positively and we will get a good things in live also, if we think bad thing the bad thing also will come. So be ++++ all the time even the bad things come..just be positive as normal...living in HIS law and HIS instruction you will gettting the best things that ever you think..be positively..

A lot type of people in this world and seldom to find which is truely honest with you. That is normal thing even our best friend also can betrayed you. Shot you from the back, is normal thing to us. There is human being character where everyone looking for profit for themselves, there seldom to find a person to do the work done without looking something back. Is to difficult in the real world of KL. Is find the type of people.

God have everything plan for us. Believe in Him and surrender everythings. Don't make something stupid. Later you will harvest the fruit also bad thing..so put the a good thing in people also they will give a good things for you too..Not harm to be friend with all of people, there also human being. The diffence you know what is the belief and the way of that person to grow up day by day than he or she will believe that he or she can live without any God. Most of this happen to does a rich man or rich women where there believe in their own strength and knowledge.

I have attend before a games organize by Church. The games call The Journey. In the journey you can learn a lot things. THere are GOd also works in His time in this Journey and I believe it. When I reach a mozek already broken where is need to arrange by yourself, when i see at the mozek, my mind say it simple to arrange.

ceh...okey go ahead angelina..what you can do than...ehmm...i try arrange the mozek used my own mind and my knowledge is still not finish..till 5 minutes.., 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 minutes...oh GOd what happen to my intelligence, what happen to my knowledge I have God. what happen...God..and finally i come to releaze there a small words say in my heart " angelina you can't do it without GOD Help, how can you just used your own strength and knowledge without GOD help, all everythings you have know is GOD give it to you, how can you forget HIM when you have all things, now can you arrange the simple mozek without GOD help, can't rite?" I am feel realy shy with myself there..all the time, I have noted that all I try to all thing myself without asking a handed from GOD, when at the end if I can't do it only I come to GOd, please help me, this is always human being do all the time..

Recently I have meet a friend, that doesn't believe in master JC. He really with his own principal and he wound believe in Him. I also not understand why have really kind of this people. Master JC really love us, only master JC can work in his living..

Whatever it's I will thank to him for his kindness and caring of me. Thanks..you are good friend in this time. Well done, I also what excatly you looking into me. I also don't know. my knowledge ? my relationships? there is any hidden things that i don't know..so ..how..LORD God..i need to forget everythings..about him yeahh...is true..
is depend on the answer later on..what he going to say..so i will forget about everythings..than...

let that all for today...By the way DAP win at SIBU sarawak...is a gud news???

No comments:

Followers