Monday, July 19, 2010

early morning cook ya

huuuh..such like mummy in the house..
early morning to practise cook for the children already..
today i wake up so early 5.45am..
okey my other frineds still sleeping..in their dream..
I wake up and have my shower than
do some laundry things...my clothes yesterday
and cooking...
amazing..
i can do it..
kikihkih!!!
so funny about that,,
i insist want to have exercise outside...
do some joging but not enaough time for me than..
i finish my cooking...fried mee hun..
and i wear my dress and take my beg and
when to work..
well..
on the way..
of course there are trafic everywhere..
that i need go thru day by day..
yep..
is normal thing..
the different thing about today...
that i pray to God all my way to work
praise and worship Him all along my journey..
that is the difference.
i feel very calm and peach
that for sure..
try to forgive and forget the people surrounding me
that hurt my heart..
that for sure..
nothing to put revenge in my heart..
all kind things..
don't want the bad things..
later become cancer or sickness..
that is for sure..
if you keep the bad things in your
heart or mind
don't think so much about people problems
or own problems..
jus surrender to the ONE can handle anything
and everythings in your life..
amen.
have a beautiful day...today..
be strong..

No comments:

Followers