Sunday, August 1, 2010

bad dream...

ngantuk nyeee...aku...today...
last nite didn't sleep well..
such like seeing ghost only ...last nite...
midnite only sleep..and suddenly wake up at 3.00 am in the morning..
such like someone wathching at me...
crazy feeling...and i feel such very scat...and i walk up to my room...
switch off the light..and darkness surronding..
such there a someone looking at me...
wat are u trying to do evil..inside my heart..saying..
i know i can't sleep alone tonight..
and i move out again go to my friend room where she sleep with my niece..
and i sleep with them..
before that i try to sleep in my room...but the scary feeling..surronding me feeling..
is very funny to think it back ...but is true..
and i pray also to God, pray for all of friends..that i know..

and move to my friend room..
and there also can't sleep..i pray to God, God I scat..please protect me tonite..
that i say...than ...i sleep..

wondering..is a realy bad dream...
dream bout something bad...

a lady wearing black clotch and seat lookin at you..
the face look really bad...
no emotion...at all..
no smile...
and she watch...

i depend on God...
to protect me...

amen.

No comments:

Followers