Sunday, September 5, 2010

all thing chance expect Jesus

OUR LIVING, such a round ball. We can't proud to say if we healthy today, tomorrow, 5 years later or 10 years later we don't know what will happen to us anyway. You can't be proud to having what we have know. Anytimes God can take it off. The most important things that be thankful to Father God.

This few day i have to lie to my friends because she was force me to do things that I was give up on. Is no time for me to do so and I already give up on it. what to do. I say that i will out station for a while and will not coming back. I feel bad anyway. Than after day, a day pass i asking for forgiveness. I say sory..I feel better than. My character to say apologize and i do so.

Week by week, I feel very boring. Didn't utilese my day properly. I really looking forward to do something in my living anyway. IN the mean time I can do it..in mean time I feel health...so i will continue to do it...

Last few months I have disconect with my old friends from korea. He was good man anyway. But cos of the huge difference on culture and relegion, I need to sacrified my feeling toward him. I know everytime I have korean / japanese food I will remmember of him. Very strong feeling toward him. I have know that he have new gf anyway. That was same race, culture and relegion with him. Is good for both party and i was happy for him too. Is already 4 months there no more conncection with him. Even email or call no more connection..Begining it was pain cos of the promise. Is very painful anyway..

Before that both also just want to fill in the free time only...so the stupid things come..1st date,..2nd date, 3rd date...and last date....is say bye..bye...

for me a gud expereinced..oso..hahhahaaa....so stupid feeling....when talking about something that you was not really sure..But for sure..is very funny anwyay.....

sms..almost everyday..even...not seeing him...oso..need to reply him anyway...

after tat...no more longer..human can change anytime anyway...when u find the better one you will chance according to your principal, that is normally human being such us..when we found a good one, we will chance our mind accordingly when you have not decide yet. Is depending on your principal you holding and on your focus too...

before become serious in relationships...to consider the future..don't take things for granted...there nothing can promise you..except for the 1 Jesus..

be careful next time...


That why i say tat people always chance becaouse of the thing surronding. Only ONE thing never chance in this live. The love of Jesus toward us. Is still the same from the begining, now and forever and ever....never chance...When nobody for me, but none Jesus, He always rite here for me. THat is beautiful of Jesus of my saviour.

No comments:

Followers