Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do you have a dreams

Today I ask one of my friends.."dear do u ever dream to be rich? that is my question," she laughing at me...loudly..." u are out of your mind friends.." that she was saying to me..yep ! i was out of my mind. but i gurantee and very sure, who want to be poor forever...true or not?
i asking her back..yeah...as long i live happily with my children, health life and all I thanks God for it. that she saying to me.
yeap is correct, you have everythings also but...u not happy with all arround you ...that is not good sound too...the joy and hapiness is difficult to buy it..there is no "price" for it..forever joy and hapiness is only on JC hand. Those who want it can request and get it..not by money...or wealth we have. Money or wealth we have currently only for temporary..not forever there. One day will finish..and did we hapi with what we have now..

hope soo....

find the true of living...

find the destination...for what purposes??

to earn at much as you want...

and can buy big car, big houses, doing investment...

and what....

and what...the ending...

all you have so...what will you going to do

or...now start thanks giving for everythigs that God have give to .us..
It not wrong to work hard...but all the effort and hardship all most come first wt prayer...don't want day, we regrette wt everything...

little pay...but the joy and rejoice there..can help each other..rather big pay and you also received...curse! everyday from your boss / manager cost the thing/work have yet done...

just find which way you want to choose..

is up to u babe..and gud luck!!!

No comments:

Followers