Saturday, July 23, 2011

nitemare

Last Friday I finish up all my work around at 1am. Normally at this kind of city, peoples with going out for the Friday Nite or Weekend specially or what ever is call. But I still stick in the office doing a crazy work with my boss. Argh! when this thing will finish...Damn too many work , I have more than 100 files there ..how I going to overview all of this? Alone? I would call it really crazy..too many paper works..Thank God to my ex-boss, I have done all this kind of things with close eyes..But still need energy and need to overview and also thinking oso.

Well work cos need money also..Lives need to go on also. I do it with volunteer also. Good experienced also. Need to go on.  On the way back home I saw an accident..the car cross the next road (he suppose not to be in that line, he at another contra line). Is too dangerous but what to do there any choice for. My boss also such like worker holic, sure there something behind all the scene. Just wait and see how it will be.

I am in confusion right now, whether want to join in full time or just it be like that. I think I don't have any interested to be there. Well I feel sympathy toward the boss. But did she will feel the same. I dont think so..
than i will give up toward it...

The accident I saw I dream it again that thing was happen to me. Thanks God I just dream. Than next morning I saw again an accident  argh!! same things also happen...excatly the same..

ushh!! God help me..I need a strength!
 i got bad day in the early morning..


than my training at SKMM was suck! new thing argh...argh....
ehehehee...m stuck ler..

thanks God I have good movie to watch..HANNA...hhehee...
shopping at mid valley..foods..
sleep..

No comments:

Followers