Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beautiful day


Huhuuhuuhhu
I was so happy today. Last night I was dream ..sing a song with strenger friend
" beautiful day...song "
Is beautiful day.....
I have good news on my application. Thank to Lord Jesus.
I luv You Lord, Thanks very much to hear my pray and my heart.

Thanks to you prof, to consider my application..thanks very much..and
thank you...

no wonder i have dream last night , is beautiful day and i wake up with beautiful
day also..thanks to you Lord Jesus God.

So now, all in Father Lord hand...the result, just wait and see..
we will go thru everything...if I have this...wah!!!
is miracle ...and is a wonderful moments to me..

i know what , where is need i should be now, need to focus to do my things..
not such like a bird fly..that doesn't know where to go..
seating my goal..

1 things can do...
before this..
and startup again ur dreams...never give up...as long still living..
doesn't matter what happen surronding...gain ur dreams..until u get it..
no matter..wat people surrondung will says///

to those not support ...the decision..
to those support...the decision..
all I will say thank you babe!!
luve you all..

this is my wish ..my dreams..to have my own..biz...
may be this is the way...
there is so easy way for me to on the top..
Need to learn from the bottom...

"Be humble but confidence"
DO the things that you know you will not pay for it..
their a big reward..

is doesn't matter...you got the reward in this world..
may be later on..oso their a reward...after we die...

wat u expect in this world..that world also you wil get...

any..where...any ...things...

jus be on ur wayy...don't be confuse...don't give up!!!

there is the way...where no more way..to go..there will be...

Be bless..always....

thankful God always...



thanks prof

No comments:

Followers