Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIS...appoint ...ed.....

Yesterday i have bad news about my application for my study, I feel just wanna to die..give up...and so...on..
i stay back at office doing all my things...
world such like no meaning to me to stay longger..
wo pu cha tau..wat to do...
another option that
i can't effort to pay...
God no better than me...
that He was know that i can afford to pay for the charges..
well the first option is my thinking and my plan to go on with that
now, the 1st option can't get...
how GOd...
no blessing from parents may be GOd alos not give..
so what the next step..
who will support me if another option to choose..??
how?
any plan?
i feel suck and crazy!
now don't wat to do....

blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! front of me...

mum...mum always me go back kampung oso...
want to do wat...lor..

wat to do lor..blurrr..and blurrr....

getting crazy!!!

No comments:

Followers