Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy day

I am quit happy to have my blog...blog and blogger..again..
all kind of things i can write here..
my comments..
my thinkings..
my heart..says..

heheee...

really happy to have tis bloggger..

well I not looking for any1 attention..

just want to write..

may be who know 1 day i will forget about the things what happen today..

i noted that my memory not really strong to remmember things..

thats is my pros and cons too..

hahahha...i can easily...forget the things.

for example that where i put my car keys, where I put my handphone...

sometimes i cant remmember i put it...

today at my work place oso..there so funny things happen..

to be honest m have cool place to work, less preasure not such like

before..i know that i can master my work now..pleassure under me..thank to God..

suddenlly today my friend say babe! today evening..ahhahaha....we listen to

radia...i think quit so many time...bbabaeee...song!! till make us oso crazy...to

listen bout it..oso...the song of FIFA 2010 by the spain gurl..wat her name..ya...

ha..lady laga..it's true...don't know..some familiar...

hheheheh...

okey have a gud dream babe!! ..

No comments:

Followers