Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MLM everywhere...where the way?

Thanks to Lord Jesus for everythings. Where there are no way for human being such like me. God will open the way for us. Just ask for it and keep be faithfull and trust in Him. The right time will come.

My life such like in my dream. I was never dream to have my 2nd degree. I know nothing to proud of. All of praise and worship only Lord Jesus deserve to received it. I just His servant to do what He wish in my life. Where no way there will the way for us . God always in front of us to open the way for us. My 2nd degree will...Now the timing of GOd for everyone. Is tuff to follow His rules but if you have exprienced HIs promise..there is nothing tuff that will be easy ...

All the time road, this few years I have involve with Multi level marketin (MLM).
There a lot things of MLM I gone through. All included such like a juice , insurance, online marketing, and beauty. ALl I gone through. What the result is, if you not serious to it, don't ever do it. Need focus to those who have successful in that line. Need time consuming, need energy and need friends too.

For me, I can do it at begining but easier to give up. That is my pros and cons in this business MLM. I have a lots of thinking, even 1 oso never success..is sound funny..but at least I have try to do it. I was happy for it at least I not just talking without action.

Well...just try to do something new..finnally I come across..with new things...also MLM ..but i not really keen to do it anymore with MLM..I was tired..with all kind of this thing..no ending..promote..promote and never ending...tiring..wasting my time..

So finally I was decide to forget all of this things..there a lot people now days request me to join but i will forget about...wasting my precious time. I need to spend my limited time with something that I can do something to Lord Jesus.

I came accross with new thing..Day care for old folks..I will getting involve with this things. I knowing that my MLM really hot at beginnig but finnaly...issslkk...hahaha...is rely tiring man...

day care another..idea..and gym...and orang asli..at pahang..just do it for people surrounding without think twice, without to think about profit..

some1 say to me..MLM people just looking for you cos want to sell their product. It's true..99% true...

Not to say give up..may be...I will be rest for this half of year..tiring..with all of this kind things...

God bless...our nation..

No comments:

Followers