Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Lion making voices today

Hhahahaa !!
Is scary things when we listen to some1 shouted at you and after that talk slowly to you. How do you feel , such there a no feeling toward a human being like me ya> what that lion think about us. Yeah as I say, there nothing will stay permanantly. Is all about human being character...what to about that...human being..

today having lunch with my church members..1 of them doesn't want to talk and another 1 more talkaltive ..is human being too...
my friend another 1 so proud to be he are..is normally..human being..

suddenly today...the lion get angry with us today...the moon coming today..such like masqutoee..at jungle 1 ya..human being..human being...keep going ..dear..what to do..

be happy to be you are, continue the living when can't to do anything...with everything..I am feel very weak...my hope and my strength on YOU JESUS..I can't run away from YOU JC.

Help in everythings in this living..

Thanks to TOM N JERRY TOday ..for the Janek today,..thank to JC, thanks to all thannks to the ONE create me...thanks and thanks ...

Thanks for the best journey that I have ever had..dear JC>.thanks so much...

I will live in faith

knowing His word is sure...

shouth aloud to eart
harvest is here and now..
Grat is our GOd all in the earth...

We will see Him
Coming on the clouds and heaven
Excalted..
we wll see him
High and lifted up reigns
in majesty..
in holiness
almighty one...

i will in
Jesus is coming soon
let the nation sing
Glory the
well see the fullness of His words
all of His

Almighty one...

Haleluya....

forgiven...and forgiveness...

as...norm...days...

arigato JC to luv..me..

a lots things changce...

THanks to all!!!

No comments:

Followers