Monday, September 6, 2010

My tears..

Sometime is thinking about this world...my tears...will drop..this evening on way back from my offic, I saw one guys joging from another road to another road. My heart say want to pick him up, but the scary feeling over me all. I scat to pick him up. Somemore there alots crimes in this world now days. I doesn't know who is him too..My eyes..looking at his walk till I can't seeing him..my heart feel pityness of him..Why i need to show off my politely heart..or how..no..is so dangreouse to act to be such like that..
Finnaly ..i not take him up. I continue my journey in the middle of trafic jam, I don't know this guy will run until where..Not young guy excatly. he is consider all already..he walk and run and nobody care about him..in heart my tears out excatly..but i talk to myself be strong dear...

i just pass him by, and never pick him up that i know..even my heart to say pick him up. But GOd who is him..what should i do, if he robbery me. what should i do than..i know my faith is not enaough strong to do that jobs.i know that..my faith not that level..i just leave the story behind and ignore it..

No comments:

Followers